As an award winning staffing firm, we have a long-standing relationship with many clients across the globe. This allows us to have an inside track on available job opportunities, and the all-important unadvertised job market.
When you work with KAYGEN, you have an advantage on the competition. And, with our staffing experts on your side, you can find the job you always wanted.
At KAYGEN, we are always looking for dynamic, talented and experienced individuals. We invite you to join our team of talented IT professionals, consulting at client locations across the globe. Our culture is team-orientated; we strive to stand by our core values of respect, honesty and integrity. Our team of experienced staffing experts will work with you to find you the best opportunity.
We offer a flexible benefits package to cater to each employee’s needs. Please check with our HR personnel for eligibility and more details on each plan:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision plan
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Direct deposit
- Skills enhancement: KAYGEN’s name was inspired by the Japanese word “kaizen,” meaning “continuous improvement.” We strive to embody this concept in every aspect of our work at KAYGEN, providing the necessary resources and support to help you succeed, and improve in your new job.
- Employee referral bonus: We provide an attractive Referral Bonus for any candidate you refer to us for our open positions. We believe in employee relationships and we value your referrals.
Before starting your new assignment, you’ll be given a complete orientation packet containing all the information you need to know about your new job regarding:
- Payroll calendar
- Direct deposit enrollment
- Timecard entry
- Medical benefits information
- Referral bonus information
- Workers’ Compensation benefits
- State disability insurance provisions
- Sexual harassment brochure
- Safety guidelines
We firmly believe in the principles of honesty and integrity, making a point of incorporating honorable, professional behavior into all of our interactions, both with our employees at KAYGEN, and the clients we work with.