Growing data volumes and interconnected systems have necessitated a need for the next generation of analytics and data management solutions. A Hadoop-based ecosystem provides the necessary framework to analyze and manage growing volumes of structured and unstructured data. KAYGEN uses Hadoop technologies to build solutions that help organizations bring cost effective, meaningful results from big data.
Rapidly increasing usage of large-scale and location-aware social media and mobile applications are driving the need for scalable, real-time platforms that can handle streaming analysis and processing of massive amounts of data. Today, creating an analytics system for big data generally means collecting multiple technologies from various providers, and building the system yourself. This presents challenges in terms of performance, costs, scalability, real-time, and more.
KAYGEN experts can help you in building and deploying a large-scale real-time analytics system, and allow you to store both complex and structured data, and perform sophisticated processing and analysis. You provide the event processing business logic, and we will seamlessly handle the scalability, performance, and database integration.
KAYGEN engineers, experienced in the Apache Hadoop ecosystem, provide open-source software development for reliable, scalable, distributed computing. We provide all the necessary utilities and tools to effectively manage the vast streams of data and information generated by your business.
KAYGEN Technical Expertise:
- MapReduce Programming & Re-architecture of your existing applications on Hadoop
- Hadoop cluster deployment, configuration, management and monitoring including Mesos
- Reporting & Dashboarding (Datameer, SiSense)
- Log Analysis, Data Analysis (Platfora)
- Data storage services to capture, analyze and access data in any format
- Data management support services on Hadoop
- Data platform services to secure, archive and scale for consistent availability
KAYGEN Tool Competencies:
- MapReduce Programming
- HDFS Filesystem
- Databases: Hadapt, Hbase, Cassandra, MongoDB